*Brand Partner Content*
You have probably seen advertisements for magic teas and berries that claim to magically help you lose fat. But the truth is that there is no secret to weight loss. You simply need to eat fewer calories than you burn.
That being said, if you are eating at a calorie deficit, then there are fat burners that can help you to shift that stubborn fat. We are not talking about laxatives or exotic berries. Instead, you need an all-natural fat burner that will support your body’s natural functioning. High-quality fat burners will include ingredients to curb your appetite, boost your metabolism, enable your body to burn more fat for fuel, and even help to protect your hard-won muscle gains, even while cutting.
Another important way that fat-burners work is by promoting constant energy and focus so that you can keep making good food and exercise choices with ease. We have all experienced the ups and downs of motivation and the frustration when our habits fall apart. Fat burners could help you to stay more consistently motivated.
The good news is that the demand for fat-burners is always increasing, so manufacturers are always trying to make their products healthier and more effective. Here will pick our top choice fat burners.
But you can also check out our other articles on the best fat burning supplements here:
#1 Fat Burning Supplement- Fighters Core
Right now, the best fat burner is Fighters Core. It really goes above and beyond when it comes to the things you look for in a fat burner. It is all-natural and vegan, and it contains ingredients to curb appetite, provide consistent energy (no harsh stim-crash), and help you burn stubborn fat. But what really sets this product apart is its inclusion of muscle mass-maintaining ingredients to help prevent muscle loss while cutting.
It even won Supplements Wiki’s best 2021 fat burner award, and it’s easy to see why. But the most important part of any fat-burning supplement is the ingredients. Let’s take a deeper look.
Calcium HMB (104mg)
Calcium is integral to muscle growth and bone health, and Calcium HMB has also been shown to prevent muscle loss. HMB triggers the synthesis of muscle proteins. When combined with a high-protein diet, it helps to build muscle mass. In one study, it was found to be better than steroids at helping people gain muscle. (1)
HMB is also effective at preventing muscle breakdown, even while cutting. It tells the body to preserve muscle cells, especially when under stress. For this reason, it is frequently given to elderly people or those with AIDS or cancer, who are at risk of muscle wasting. But studies show that it is beneficial for both young athletes and those at risk of muscle wasting. (2)
Coleus Forskohlii (200mg)
Coleus Forskohlii is an incredible fat-burning ingredient that helps to release stored fat from cells. (3) As if that wasn’t impressive enough, it has also been shown to suppress appetite, improve digestion, increase metabolic rate, and maintain lean muscle mass by increasing testosterone levels.
Caffeine Anhydrous (25mg)
Caffeine is a well-known stimulant that increases energy, endurance, and muscle strength when taken prior to exercise. (4) Too much caffeine is associated with lots of nasty side effects, so we appreciate this gentle dose, with other stims to help maximize its effects.
Theacrine has synergetic effects with caffeine so that you experience smooth energy and no crash. (5).
Green Tea Extract (400mg)
Most fat burner supplements will contain green tea extract. It is a potent antioxidant that boosts brain function, energy, and fat breakdown. In one study, it was shown to increase fat oxidization by 17%! (6)
Chromium Picolinate (150mcg)
Chromium Picolinate regulates insulin, which reduces food cravings. (7)
Capsimax Cayenne Pepper (100mg)
thermogenic fat burners work by increasing body temperature and, therefore, metabolic rate. Capsimax has powerful thermogenic effects. (8)
Black pepper also boosts thermogenesis, as well as improving your body’s ability to absorb nutrients. Recent studies have also shown how black pepper can prevent new fat cells from forming, making it a powerful fat burner. (9)
The best fat burners shouldn’t leave any stone unturned. You need it to help shift stubborn fat, curb your appetite and improve your mood and energy so that you can stick to healthy choices. Fighters Core does all of that and helps to maintain muscle mass! All-natural, vegan and science-backed, that is why it is our top choice fat burner.
- Help you to maintain muscle gains.
- Impressive modern formula.
- Thermogenic fat burner.
- Safe for competitive use.
- Only available from the official website.
You can buy Fighters Core directly here.
Thermogenic Fat Burner – Instant Knockout
Instant Knockout was developed for professional boxers and MMA fighters. It is a powerful thermogenic fat burner with the inclusion of essential vitamins and minerals to nourish your body.
Green Tea (500mg)
When it comes to fat loss supplements, green tea is a must. It has natural fat-burning and thermogenic properties and boosts brain function.
Caffeine Anhydrous (300mg)
Caffeine also has thermogenic properties, as well as the power to increase energy and focus. This fat burner provides a strong dose of caffeine, which works great for some people and not for others.
Green Coffee Bean Extract (100mg)
In a 2017 study, coffee beans were shown to increase fat loss when combined with a calorie-restrictive diet. (10) Those who took the supplement also had reduced total cholesterol, LDL (bad) cholesterol, and free fatty acids.
Cayenne Pepper (100mg)
Cayenne Pepper is another thermogenic ingredient. (11). It can also help you to lose weight by reducing levels of the hunger hormone ghrelin (12).
Glucomannan is a great weight loss supplement that works by helping you to eat less. It is a dietary fiber that fills your stomach, thus suppressing appetite. (13)
Chromium helps your body metabolize macronutrients and supports normal blood sugar levels to reduce food cravings. (14)
Zinc contributes to protein synthesis and normal macronutrient metabolism.
B-vitamins are important for focus and mood. When you feel good, it becomes easier to stick to healthy habits and lose weight.
When it comes to thermogenic fat burners, Instant Knockout is a potent supplement. With the addition of essential vitamins to keep you feeling good, this is one of the best fat burners available.
- Suppresses appetite.
- All-natural ingredients.
- Increase energy levels.
- Made with pros in mind.
- A high dose of caffeine is not suitable for everyone.
- It is available only on the official website.
You can buy Instant Knockout directly here.
Best Fat Burner with CBD – ShredCBD
Fat-burning supplements have been around for a long time, and they are becoming increasingly innovative. One product that has really shaken things up – ShredCBD. It turns out that CBD, which is a non-psychoactive compound derived from Cannabis, might be the most effective fat-burner we know of.
And don’t worry, ShredCBD will not show up on drug tests, which instead look for THC.
How CBD works
Your body naturally produces endocannabinoids, which are neurotransmitters that bind to cannabinoid receptors in your nervous system. This synergy means that CBD can have some powerful effects.
CBD turns white fat into brown fat. (15) Brown fat is often referred to as ‘good fat’ because it contains high levels of mitochondria, which use more energy and burn away more effectively.
CBD regulates the production of cortisol, the stress hormone. (16) Less cortisol will help you to feel good mentally and physically. It also reduces inflammation throughout the body.
CBD is known to improve sleep quality. (18) Bad sleep is a recipe for bad habits. When your sleep is improved, you will have more energy, and your body will recover faster.
Improves Exercise Performance
CBD reduces inflammation, which helps your body to recover faster so that you can workout harder.
ShredCBD contains a high dose of 99% pure CBD isolate, with less than 0.1% THC, in the form of a capsule. This is effective for weight loss because it travels into the small intestine, where it can be absorbed fully, unlike oil which is partially destroyed by stomach acid. (19) It also contains additional fat-burning ingredients, green tea, and Garcinia Cambogia.
This ingredient contains Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA), which is known to boost serotonin levels, suppress appetite, and inhibit enzymes that store fat. In one study, it was found to reduce the users’ weight by around 20.88 kg when compared to the placebo group. (20)
Green Tea Extract
A well-known fat burner that is full of antioxidants that will boost your metabolism. (21).
ShredCBD is a premium all-natural product that is a powerful addition to any weight loss program. The health benefits are numerous and powerful.
- All-natural and clinically dosed ingredients.
- Great client reviews.
- Fat browning to burn away stubborn fat.
- Improves sleep.
- Only available on their website.
You can buy ShredCBD directly here.
Best Stimulant Free Fat Burner – Burn Lab Pro
If you want a supplement to help you lose weight, but you do not want to take any stimulants, or you are sensitive to caffeine, then you should try Burn Lab Pro.
While stimulants are effective at burning fat, for some people, they can cause anxiety or sleeplessness, neither of which are beneficial to weight loss. Burn Lab Pro is an effective fat burner – without the stims!
Chromium (90 mcg)
Chromium helps to balance blood sugar levels, which reduces food cravings. It also aids macronutrient absorption. (22)
Calcium (262.5 mg)
Calcium is beneficial to bone health, which is important for building muscles safely. Studies show that calcium also aids muscle function and energy release. (23)
HMB (1500 mg)
HMB is a metabolite of leucine, a dietry amino acid. HMB is an impressive ingredient that prevents the breakdown of muscles and aids their recovery. One way it does this is by neutralizing enzymes that are known to damage muscle. (24) If you are trying to maintain muscle while losing fat, then this is an effective supplement.
Coleus Forskohlii (375 mg)
Coleus Forkohlii has a wide array of benefits for fat loss. It aids digestion, suppresses appetite, and raises your metabolic rate. It also stimulates enzymes that break down fat cells, helping you to shift stubborn fat. As if that wasn’t enough, it also improves bone density and raises testosterone levels, which is great for muscle building.
Cayenne Pepper Extract (75 mg)
Cayenne Pepper is a thermogenic ingredient, raising your body temperature so that you burn more calories throughout the day.
BioPerine (3.75 mg)
Black pepper extract is another thermogenic ingredient that has the power to stop new fat cells from forming. You will find it in a lot of supplements due to its ability to aid the absorption of other nutrients. These incredible effects are due to piperine. While black pepper only has 9% piperine, Biopiperine contains a whopping 95%.
Burn Lab Pro fat burner is a one-of-a-kind stim-free fat burner. It contains high-quality, vegan ingredients to help you burn fat while curbing your appetite and supporting your muscles. It is loaded with prebiotics to improve your gut health, thus improving your mood and strengthening your immune system.
- Vegan friendly.
- A clean and modern formula.
- No stimulants.
- Inclusion of prebiotics for gut health.
- Only available on their website.
- No vitamins.
You can buy Burn Lab Pro fat burner here.
The Best Fat Burners: Conclusion
Many fat burners contain unhealthy and artificial ingredients. For effective fat burning supplements, make sure you do your research and choice a high-quality product, such as those listed above. If you want to lose weight and burn fat then remember you need to be eating at a calorie deficit. However, the best fat burners can help both men and women to lose fat by reducing hunger cravings, boosting metabolism, and helping your body to shift stubborn fat.
Always seek medical advice from your doctor before starting any new supplement, especially if you are on any prescription mediation.
- Wilson, Jacob M et al. “The effects of 12 weeks of beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate free acid supplementation on muscle mass, strength, and power in resistance-trained individuals: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study.” European journal of applied physiology vol. 114,6 (2014): 1217-27. doi:10.1007/s00421-014-2854-5
- Holeček M. Beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate supplementation and skeletal muscle in healthy and muscle-wasting conditions. J Cachexia Sarcopenia Muscle. 2017;8(4):529-541. doi:10.1002/jcsm.12208
- Litosch I, Hudson TH, Mills I, Li SY, Fain JN. Forskolin as an activator of cyclic AMP accumulation and lipolysis in rat adipocytes. Mol Pharmacol. 1982 Jul;22(1):109-15. PMID: 6289066.
- Grgic J, Trexler ET, Lazinica B, Pedisic Z. Effects of caffeine intake on muscle strength and power: a systematic review and meta-analysis. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2018 Mar 5;15:11. doi: 10.1186/s12970-018-0216-0. PMID: 29527137; PMCID: PMC5839013.
- Feduccia AA, Wang Y, Simms JA, Yi HY, Li R, Bjeldanes L, Ye C, Bartlett SE. Locomotor activation by theacrine, a purine alkaloid structurally similar to caffeine: involvement of adenosine and dopamine receptors. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2012 Aug;102(2):241-8. doi: 10.1016/j.pbb.2012.04.014. Epub 2012 May 9. PMID: 22579816.
- Michelle C Venables, Carl J Hulston, Hannah R Cox, Asker E Jeukendrup, Green tea extract ingestion, fat oxidation, and glucose tolerance in healthy humans, The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Volume 87, Issue 3, March 2008, Pages 778–784, https://doi.org/10.1093/ajcn/87.3.778
- DOCHERTY, JOHN P. MD; SACK, DAVID A. MD; ROFFMAN, MARK PhD; FINCH, MANLEY; KOMOROWSKI, JAMES R. MS A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Exploratory Trial of Chromium Picolinate in Atypical Depression: Effect on Carbohydrate Craving, Journal of Psychiatric Practice: September 2005 – Volume 11 – Issue 5 – p 302-314
- Ludy MJ, Moore GE, Mattes RD. The effects of capsaicin and capsiate on energy balance: critical review and meta-analyses of studies in humans. Chem Senses. 2012;37(2):103-121. doi:10.1093/chemse/bjr100
- Shah SS, Shah GB, Singh SD, et al. Effect of piperine in the regulation of obesity-induced dyslipidemia in high-fat diet rats. Indian J Pharmacol. 2011;43(3):296-299. doi:10.4103/0253-7613.81516
- Aghamohammadi, V., Haidari, F., Mohammadshahi, M., Ahmadi-Angali, K. and Asghari-Jafarabadi, M., 2018. Whey Supplementation Combined with Energy-Restricted Diet Alleviates 2-Arachidonoylglycerol, Adipocytokines, Inflammatory Factors and Body Composition in Obese Women with Metabolic Syndrome: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Endocrinology & Metabolic Syndrome, 07(06).
- Janssens PL, Hursel R, Martens EA, Westerterp-Plantenga MS. Acute effects of capsaicin on energy expenditure and fat oxidation in negative energy balance. PLoS One. 2013 Jul 2;8(7):e67786. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0067786. PMID: 23844093; PMCID: PMC3699483.
- Smeets AJ, Westerterp-Plantenga MS. The acute effects of a lunch containing capsaicin on energy and substrate utilisation, hormones, and satiety. Eur J Nutr. 2009;48(4):229-234. doi:10.1007/s00394-009-0006-1
- Howarth NC, Saltzman E, Roberts SB. Dietary fiber and weight regulation. Nutr Rev. 2001 May;59(5):129-39. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.2001.tb07001.x. PMID: 11396693.
- Cefalu, W. and Hu, F., 2004. Role of Chromium in Human Health and in Diabetes. Diabetes Care, 27(11), pp.2741-2751.
- Parray, H.A., Yun, J.W. Cannabidiol promotes browning in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. Mol Cell Biochem 416, 131–139 (2016). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11010-016-2702-5
- Shannon S, Lewis N, Lee H, Hughes S. Cannabidiol in Anxiety and Sleep: A Large Case Series. Perm J. 2019;23:18-041. doi:10.7812/TPP/18-041
- Rossi F, Punzo F, Umano GR, Argenziano M, Miraglia Del Giudice E. Role of Cannabinoids in Obesity. Int J Mol Sci. 2018;19(9):2690. Published 2018 Sep 10. doi:10.3390/ijms19092690
- Murillo-Rodríguez E, Millán-Aldaco D, Palomero-Rivero M, Mechoulam R, Drucker-Colín R. Cannabidiol, a constituent of Cannabis sativa, modulates sleep in rats. FEBS Lett. 2006 Aug 7;580(18):4337-45. doi: 10.1016/j.febslet.2006.04.102. Epub 2006 Jul 10. PMID: 16844117.
- Dvora Izgelov, Michael Freidman, Amnon Hoffman, Investigation of cannabidiol gastro retentive tablets based on regional absorption of cannabinoids in rats, European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics, Volume 152, 2020, Pages 229-235, ISSN 0939-6411, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejpb.2020.05.010.
- Onakpoya I, Hung SK, Perry R, Wider B, Ernst E. The Use of Garcinia Extract (Hydroxycitric Acid) as a Weight loss Supplement: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomised Clinical Trials. J Obes. 2011;2011:509038. doi: 10.1155/2011/509038. Epub 2010 Dec 14. PMID: 21197150; PMCID: PMC3010674.
- Carmen Cabrera, Reyes Artacho & Rafael Giménez (2006) Beneficial Effects of Green Tea—A Review, Journal of the American College of Nutrition, 25:2, 79-99, DOI: 10.1080/07315724.2006.10719518
- A scientific review: the role of chromium in insulin resistance. Diabetes Educ. 2004;Suppl:2-14. PMID: 15208835.
- Berchtold MW, Brinkmeier H, Müntener M. Calcium ion in skeletal muscle: its crucial role for muscle function, plasticity, and disease. Physiol Rev. 2000 Jul;80(3):1215-65. doi: 10.1152/physrev.2000.80.3.1215. PMID: 10893434.
- Durkalec-Michalski K, Jeszka J, Podgórski T. The Effect of a 12-Week Beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB) Supplementation on Highly-Trained Combat Sports Athletes: A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Crossover Study. Nutrients. 2017;9(7):753. Published 2017 Jul 14. doi:10.3390/nu9070753