- 8 cups apple cider (64 oz. bottle)
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- ½ teaspoon whole cloves
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ⅛ cup Cannabis Tincture
- Pour apple cider in a crockpot. Add cinnamon sticks.
- Wrap the allspice and cloves in a sheet of cheesecloth. Tie to secure spices; add to crockpot.
- Stir in brown sugar and cannabis tincture and bring to a boil then reduce heat to keep cider warm for 1 hour.
- Remove cheesecloth with tongs by squeezing to release excess liquid. Discard cheesecloth. Stir apple cider. Leave the crockpot on warm to serve in desired glass.
Strain Recommendation for Tincture:
Jack Herer – is a 55% sativa hybrid aiming to capture cerebral elevation, leaving you blissful, clear-headed, and creative.
The infused element in this recipe is the cannabis tincture. These concentrates can provide a euphoric high, gentle relaxation, or non-intoxicating symptom relief—it all depends on the strain you choose to extract from.
- For a potent and euphoric high, look for an oil high in THC.
- For a balanced and gentle high, try an extract with an equal mix of THC and CBD.
- For therapeutic relief without the high, you’ll want a high-CBD, low-THC product.
If using a high-THC product, remember to dose modestly until you’ve dialed in that perfect dose. With CBD products, getting too high may be a non-issue, but keeping an eye on the dosage is still important, especially if you’re just getting into CBD.