QR Code Link to This Post
Staff or Managers:
• Receive incoming goods, checked paperwork and reviewed merchandise for accuracy against documentation.
• Investigated and resolved variances with inventory records.
• Organized and processed damaged goods according to vendor and manufacturer procedures.
• Verified and updated account information in company computer system.
• Identify errors in data entry and related issues by mentioning to supervisors for resolution.
• Physically count inventory and updated information on the computer.
• Basic understanding of all BCC and Metrc compliance regarding labeling, inventory, testing, transfers and manifesting.
• Perform daily audits of physical inventory
• Document and enter inventory into Metrc and other tracking systems
Must be proficient in driving sales and increasing customer engagement with hands-on approach at each stage. Trains, mentors and motivates staff for maximum performance.
One of the foremost skills needed as a budtender is superior knowledge of the marijuana industry, including current policies on recreational or medical marijuana.
Budtenders will also need to understand everything from how the plants are grown to oil-making and smoking devices, as well as the reaction to different types of marijuana. Along with customer service skills, budtenders will need strong listening skills. They must be able to interpret customers’ needs and wants and translate that into the best product for them. In this role, individuals will need excellent customer service skills, as they will be dealing with the public. Budtenders should also have effective organizational abilities and ensure they record all products sold through their dispensary’s tracking system