We only are looking for law students (maybe first year attorneys) that live in states where it is legal. We are really looking for New Jersey, Michigan, Arizona, Georgia, and Mississippi, Colorado, California, Washington, Oregon.
Your duties are to pull the statute and rules and help us carve up SEO banging blog articles about getting cannabis licenses in all the new states that are legalizing it. Once you mastered that (and if you get a law license) we may put you on the leads, then you could help do cannabis applications and handle clients.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $11.00 – $27.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
This position is remote – you just need fast internet and a decent computer set up.
- Writing Skills: 1 year (Required)
- Legal Research: 1 year (Required)
- Fully Remote
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
Company’s Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings